Powerful questions can challenge us, help us move forward, and give us the opportunity to assess our lives, motivations, helping us to understand how & why we sabotage ourselves and how & why we are motivated!!! As a Coach, questions are so incredibly important!!
Here are some good questions:
- 1. What do I want?
- 2. What is the difference between a wish and a goal?
- 3. What keeps me going?
- 4. What do I need in order to reach my goals?
- 5. What am I choosing this week?
- 6. If I were at my best, what would I do right now?
- 7. What is it to be exceptional?
- 8. How can I recharge my batteries
- 9. What am I grateful for?
- 10. What have I learned about myself?
Ask these questions of yourself, ponder them. What is being revealed about YOU? What helpful truths have you recognized that could help you grow; move forward?
For me, answering these questions is both humbling and clarifying! Good questions can create fresh understanding. Ask yourself GREAT questions and watch yourself grow in fresh ways!!
One thought on “Good Questions~”
You have some thought provoking questions. I especially like questions: 2, 6 and 7. Thank you for your insightful and inspirational posts. Appreciate you, Greg