Thanksgiving is a time to savor and reflect on all that we are thankful for; an opportunity to gather with those we love to share our hearts and a meal too large for us all!!
I thought I would try to list the Top 10 things that I am Thankful for ( knowing that 10 things would never cover all that I cherish in my heart…but I will make a brave attempt!
MY TOP 10
1. For God~His grace and mercy, favor and care, comfort and correction. Where would I be without the Lord in my life? Cannot imagine!
2. For My wonderful Italian husband, Greg, without whom my life would not be nearly as interesting, fun, and love-filled. Together we have weathered many seasons and assignments, all of these experiences have made us a stronger, more loving team.
3. My amazingly smart, talented, and kind sons. Their ideas fascinate me, their questions challenge me, and their kindness warms my heart. Nate and Dave are two special men with whom I am incredibly proud.
4. My beautiful daughter in laws. Oh my, I love them. These ladies are thoughtful, creative, funny, and smart. When I watch them love on our sons, my heart swells. These girls are also my dear friends and I feel very lucky for their friendship!
5. My precious parents whose consistent love and generosity continues to amaze me. Their ability to love deeply, pray regularly, and creatively love on all of their children, grandchildren and great- grandchildren is an example I pray I will follow. My parents legacy in my life cannot be expressed in words. I am so thankful for them.
6. My “extended” family~ The word “extended” encompasses so many precious people: my incredible sisters, creative and caring nieces and nephews, Aunts and Uncles that I adore, Cousins who I care deeply for, my mother and father in law whom I love, so many people who bless my life and heart!
7. Dear loyal friends. So many amazing people who have walked alongside Greg and I for years and years; cheering us on, giving wise counsel, making memories, and weathering storms….If I named them one by one the list would go on and on……
8. Our Coachwell Clients (leaders and friends)~I find it simply amazing that I have the incredible privilege to work with, care for, and be a cheerleader alongside so many world-changers! These leaders bless me more than I could ever express…but I will never stop trying to let them know how much they mean to me!
9. Our Coachwell team. We work with a team with such great hearts; loving towards our clients, vendors, us, and one another. We look forward to continuing the journey with them alongside us!
10. My Church. Our spiritual family are a gathering of kind people. We have enjoyed 4 years of growing alongside so many folks working hard to grow in Christ and make a difference in our community and beyond. Whether it be a teaching, worship, small group, or a women’s events~ all of it has given me opportunity after opportunity to grow! I am thankful for them.
Well, when I started this list I wasn’t sure where it would end up. However, One thing that I have realized is that PEOPLE are what I am grateful for! So on this Thanksgiving Day I hope you find yourself somewhere in my LIST and know that I am very thankful for YOU this year!
Have a truly meaningful Thanksgiving this year. 🙂